- Permanent Role, Newtown Based
- $60.000-70,000 per annum
- Excellent Opportunity to Upskill
I am currently assisting in the recruitment for an experienced Accounts Payable Advisor, for a private organisation in the healthcare sector. Work in a small team, across end-to-end accounts payable processes, to deliver a timely and accurate result. This is a fast-paced, hard-working team with a dynamic and social culture.
- Accurate and timely processing of all accounts payable, including following up POs to ensure delivery
- Month-end accurals for AP as required, journal documentation and payment of staff expenses
- Ensure month-end deadlines are met, including weekly expenses, direct credits, foreign payments and consultant payments
- Respond to creditor queries within a 24 hour period
- Monthly reconciliations on creditor statements and balance sheets
- Well developed Excel skills, with an affinity for learning new FMIS and other systems
- Proven experience with the end-to-end Accounts Payable process, with the confidence to hit the ground running in a new environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to communicate across the business
If you are interested, or would like information please Apply Now!
You can also email: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz or phone: 021 192 9239.
As a Kiwi-owned organisation, Beyond Recruitment are proud to provide recruitment solutions, nationally. If you are looking for a role currently, but this job is not the right next step for you, feel free to get in touch for a no obligations chat, no matter where in NZ you are.