We are on the lookout for experienced Accounts Receivable officers for various roles across Auckland.
Our clients have an immediate need for candidates who are available immediately and have the relevant experience.
- Reconciliation of customer payments
- Processing customer claims
- Contacting customers regarding refund entitlements
- Answering internal and external account enquiries
- Updating and maintaining daily bank statements
- Handling inbound phone enquiries
- Taking and processing payments
- Data Entry
- Supporting the accounts team with ad hoc tasks.
What we need from you:
- A strong knowledge of Accounts Receivable and reconciliations
- A high level of computer literacy
- The ability to respond to queries in a timely manner
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Analytical problem-solving ability
- Excellent data entry and accuracy skills
- Have a good understanding of Excel
- Be deadline driven
If this role sounds like you, please send your resume to me using the apply now link.
Donne Moult – Client Manger, Temporary Staffing Solutions
0275 666 560