Are you a good communicator? Do you have corporate or government work experience? We have an amazing role on offer for you!
We are looking for Advisors to join an vibrant and collaborative Implementation team within a Ministry, as they roll out a new key project.
This is a 12 month fixed term role that will open doors for you within the Ministry, and set you up for a strong career in Government.
You will be:
- Engaging with community to broker and support the implementation of services, projects and initiatives
- Communicating and engaging with stakeholders to explain upcoming changes that the project will have on them
- Contributing ideas on how to implement the Project
- Providing advice and support as required to ensure project development and its implementation are effective
We are looking for a person who is:
- Not afraid to share ideas with the team and is not afraid of being wrong
- Is Good at dealing with ambiguity
- Work well both autonomous and in a team environment
- Able to communicate with both their team and with stakeholders
If you are interested in applying or learning more, please contact Laura Corkill at email@example.com or 021 193 0267 referencing job number # 111683 , or click the APPLY NOW button above.