Assistant Billing and Accounts Coordinator – Healthcare
- 2x Permanent Positions
- $55.000 - $60,000 per annum
- Wellington CBD Based
I am currently recruiting for two dynamic, Assistant Billing and Accounts Coordinators for a private hospital based in Newtown. We are ideally looking for recent graduates of Finance degrees, or applicants who are interested in furthering a new career in Finance.
Join a team of 6 Billing Coordinators, to process, produce and communicate timely estimates, invoices and support the billing team to ensure a consistent and accurate customer experience.
- Process, check and amend patient invoices
- Ensure patient accounts are kept up to date with billing requirements
- Liaise with internal Finance teams and customers to ensure information required for all invoicing is collected
- Assist in providing presurgical estimates to patients
- Assist in managing prepayments, claims and provide resolutions for billing issues
We are ideally looking for a recent graduate, who is interested in learning core accounting and billing principles. You may have recently finished your degree or be interested in a career change in the Finance space.
- Excellent communication skills, with mathematical competency and a good ability to follow processes
- Excel skills at an Intermediate to Advanced level
- A strong eye for detail, with previous accounts or billing experience an advantage
If you are interested or would like information, please Apply Now!
You can also email: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz or phone: 021 192 9239.
As a Kiwi-owned organisation, Beyond Recruitment are proud to provide recruitment solutions, nationally. If you are looking for a role currently, but this job is not the right next step for you, feel free to get in touch for a no obligations chat, no matter where in NZ you are. Job#118297