- Permanent position, Wellington CBD Based
- $90,000-130,000 per annum
- Work from home flexibility with work/life balance
- Public sector client, TechOne FMIS
I am currently looking for an experienced Financial Systems and Reporting Analyst, for a new role within the public sector. This role focuses across budgeting, performance planning and reporting models, with a focus on continuous development and improvement.
Other Duties Include:
- Development of budgeting modules to support organisational change, building and testing new iterations for release
- Analysis of budgeting requirements, determining optimal configuration and documenting design changes for implementation
- Be the inhouse expert on TechOne, supporting budgeting and financial reporting
- Develop dashboards and other reporting tools to meet various needs
- Active involvement in new system enhancements, reviewing biannual software releases and obtaining agreement authorisation for new improvements
- Maintain and run test as required, to ensure an upto-date TechOne platform
- 5+ years’ experience working in a complex FMIS environment, with demonstrated knowledge of developing and maintaining budget systems
- Strong technical aptitude with experience designing workflow and strong business analysis skills
- Previous experience working with TechOne, as well as ETL, XLOne and Query Analyser (preferred)
- Confidence to train professional staff in oneon-one or group training in new systems and processes
If you are interested or would like information, please Apply Now!
You can also email: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz or phone: 021 192 9239.
As a Kiwi-owned organisation, Beyond Recruitment are proud to provide recruitment solutions, nationally. If you are looking for a role currently, but this job is not the right next step for you, feel free to get in touch for a no obligations chat, no matter where in NZ you are. Job #117603