This well-established main contractor have been involved in several projects up to $150M including apartments, schools and universities, major refurbishments, retirement villages and industrial.
They are now looking to on board a Building Services Engineer that can work with the Project Manager for the delivery of services elements of their large and complex project under way in Palmerston North.
This role involves:
- Assisting in managing the delivery of the service design aspects of construction projects in accordance with the design brief
- Ensuring that engineer drawings, specifications, building codes and regulations are all met
- Coordinating the internal workings of the Mechanical, Fire and Electrical elements of the project
- Installation of building and critical services to ensure compliance
- Inspection of the installation of building services systems
- Working with the client project managers, architects and engineers to ensure project delivery
The ideal background for this role:
- Well-developed experience working on large scale commercial builds
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the installation of building services across mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and fire
- Experience in planning and managing programs
- In-depth understanding in the application of various rating tools
- Advanced analytical & problem-solving skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification in HVAC Mechanical Engineering
Salary - $130K - $150K.
For further information on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email email@example.com