Eastern Bay of Plenty
About the role:
Our client who is an established organisation who work together to produce quality kraft pulp, paper and fibre packaging products from renewable, sustainably harvested forestry and recycled wood fibre. They are seeking for an experienced Business Analysts to support their business by assisting in design, development, testing, implementation and support of IT related processes and applications.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Information Systems or Engineering or equivalent in experience
- 3-5 years’ experience as Business Analyst in large scale manufacturing / engineering environment
- Experience in the use of CMMS systems and SAP ERP
- Experience in developing policies and procedures, documenting technical detail and processes
- Experience in systems upgrades
- Project Management Skills
- Capability of working autonomously and as a member of a team
- Excellent written and presentation skills
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Ransi Ekanayake at email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.