About the Role
Fantastic role within a creative Design/Construction and Architectural business with an emphasis on the Waikato and surrounding areas. You will be focused on providing consultative services and fitouts for commercial projects, identifying and securing new business opportunities, building strong relationships with clients and partners, and managing the sales cycle from lead generation to project acceptance.
To be successful in the role you will bring
- Minimum 3 years of commercial BDM experience
- Enthusiastic, goal-driven and self-motivated
- Variety, change and customer-centric behaviour
- Process driven and highly detailed
- People-focused, outgoing in nature
- Creative, resourceful, problem-solving
- Strong focus on results through people interaction
- Daring, boundary-breaking but never unethical.
- Communication is key for this role. The successful applicant will be personable, engaging, persuasive, and professional in nature
- Technically sound, as the nature of this work will require detailed planning and analysis.
- This position requires strong follow-up to ensure that relationships are built and maintained.
Apply now or get in touch with: Verity Bliss 021 196 4296 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment CX, Sales, Marketing & Communications, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.