- Capability Development Specialist
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch location
Opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development consultant to bring their amazing consulting approach to an organisation in the professional services industry.
This role will start as a fixed term contract and may have the potential to become permanent.
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to partner with P&C Business Partners, executives and projects across the organisation to ensure they have the the people capabilities essential to deliver business/project strategy and objectives.
- Draw on the Enterprise Capability Frameowrk to identify, assess and recommend capability solutions to address gaps
- Contribute to the implementation, maintenance, measurement and evaluation of the Learning Model
- Monitor effectiveness and engagement of capability programmes
- Work closely with leaders to determine the people capability requirements
- Understand the learner journey, context and business drivers
- Deliver leading edge consulting service
To be successful in this role:
- Strong experience in capability framework implementation, identification and solution advice
- Capability/learning plan development
- Large scale project experience
- Implement, meaure and evaluate engagement and outcomes
- Experience in learning & development in a large corporate environment
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Data analytics
If you are an experienced Learning and Development specialist and are available for a start in the New Year- enjoy working with senior leaders doing capability gap analysis and developing learning solutions- and have a consultive approach then get in touch!
Contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or Apply Now!