- Do you have experience with commercial contracts? construction experience?
- Excellent salary on offer
- Auckland CBD location – close to the ferry and cafes!
Long standing and International company. A fantastic team to be a part of and you will be truly valued and supported. Interviews are moving fast so don’t miss out!
About the role:
- Assist the Project Quantity Surveyor with drafting, and reviewing commercial agreements as well as templates and guidelines for procurement consultants and contractors
- Assist in creating a seamless vendor approval and review process
- Co-ordinate workplace health and safety services
- Maintain professional relationships with Stakeholders in NZ and abroad
- Experienced with commercial agreements
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships
- Strong problem solver
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Fun, energetic, and motivated team player
This is a fantastic opportunity. Join a company that truly cares about their people and join a team you will love being a part of. A competitive salary, ideal work location and great company culture is on offer.
For more information contact Isabella Salazar on 027 644 5181 or Isabella.email@example.com
REF # 114388