- Do you have experience with commercial contracts? Ready for a new challenge?
- Excellent salary on offer
- Auckland CBD location
Start off the new year with a fantastic new job! Join a great company where you will be truly valued and supported. Apply now!
About the role:
- Assist the Project Quantity Surveyor with creating and reporting on cash flows, drafting, and reviewing commercial agreements as well as templates and guidelines for procurement consultants and contractors
- Assist in creating a seamless vendor approval and review process
- Co-ordinate workplace health and safety services
- Maintain professional relationships with Stakeholders in NZ and abroad
- Experienced with commercial agreements
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships
- Strong problem solver
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Fun, energetic, and motivated team player
This is a fantastic opportunity. Join a company that truly cares about their people and join a team you will love being a part of. A competitive salary, ideal work location and great company culture is on offer. Don’t miss out and apply now!
For more information contact Isabella Salazar on 027 644 5181 or Isabella.firstname.lastname@example.org
REF # 114388