- Government organisation
- Varied role $60k-85k depending on experience
- Permanent role
I’m looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to come in and support a very busy General Manager in his day to day. You will need to be his eyes and ears and remain one step ahead. This General Manager has an incredibly large team so the successful candidate but be able to navigate this and provide high-level support.
If you’re a strong, confident and dynamic team player who doesn’t shy away from hard work and contributing to team discussion this could be your next great opportunity to be part of this well-established team. You must be able to handle a bit of banter and light-hearted behaviour as well.
This is a role with plenty of opportunity to work within a ministry that is exposed to a lot of change and multiple areas of this organisation. The wider team is very fast paced so they want someone that matches this. You will enjoy using your excellent communication skills and demonstrating your initiative and flexibility in a busy environment.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Experience providing high level support to a GM or Director
- Exceptional organisational, time and diary management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- International travel booking experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- The ability to liaise and communicate with a range of external and key stakeholders, many at a high ministerial level
- Experience with official correspondence and able to maintain deadlines and work to a high level of accuracy in relation to these
- The ability to make good judgements and quick decisions and to use your initiative to think proactively to solve problems
- Social intelligence and the ability to connect at all organisational levels and across different professional fields
- Forward thinking and always one step ahead of the general manager you’d be supporting
- Government experience is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Bernice Anamani on (04) 473 2114 quoting job number 95170