- Exclusive to Beyond Recruitment
- Report to the Director
- West Auckland
Great opportunity to join this high-profile infrastructure related organisation in a senior role - Impact and Influence!!
My High-profile client is a commercial business of significant scale that is currently experiencing exceptional organisational growth and expansion.
They have an amazing culture with an existing high performing team. The Directors in the business are specialists in teamwork, and well known in their industry. They will rely on this individual to be their financial business partner and provide intelligent solutions and insights.
With this growth there is currently an opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join the organisation and manage the core financial aspect of the business. You will be on the Senior Leadership team and report to the Director of the business.
This role will give you the opportunity to impact and influence the organisation. You must have exceptional communication skills, financial accounting will be your bread and butter, along with leading a team, however you will also need to bring along your commercial acumen and ability to provide decision support.
This is not a desk bound role for a traditional accountant, yes there is month end and financial reporting, but also a lot more to keep you busy.
The opportunity for you to grow in the business and for the business to grow around you is huge. This organisation will provide you with scope to be involved in the strategic decision-making process, ERP evaluation and potential implementation, along with owning the finance function.
- You will be CA qualified or equivalent with at least 5 years post qualified experience.
- Experience working in Infrastructure, Engineering or Construction would be highly beneficial.
- Your exceptional communications skills and your ability to demonstrate strong financial accounting skills coupled with commercial thinking and presentation will ensure your success in this role.
- Your experience will mean you have "Battle Scars” but can use this positively.
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Adrienne Gordon Ph 021 192 6438 or apply on line!
Ref # 117193