- Showcase your fantastic personality and skillset
- Join a dynamic organisation where you are valued
- Free carparking
Our client is on the look-out for an experienced Frontline Office Administrator with 3+ year's experience to join their friendly and forward thinking organisation based in the heart of the CBD.
If you have a friendly, professional nature, a good sense of humour and a "can do" attitude we might just have the perfect role for you.
Hours for our role are part-time. Our client can be a little flexible on start and finish times. Days working at the office are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm, sorry no WFH days.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Office coordination, and administration support
- Being the first line of contact for clients, answering telephones, welcoming visitors and usual reception duties
- Utilising your strong word, excel, outlook and powerpoint skills
- Event/meeting organisation including ordering catering
- Ordering supplies including stationery and groceries
- Building maintenance matters
- Assisting an impressive CEO and her lovely Senior Leadership Team
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Helping onboard new team members
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in a frontline office or administration role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Top notch MS Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Passionate, presentable, personable with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail with a top work ethic
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are an experienced Frontline Administrator with a strong background in juggling tasks and enjoy delivering results we need to talk!
For more details, please APPLY NOW or contact Gabrielle Allsop, Senior Lead Consultant, Beyond Recruitment on 027 550 5515 for a confidential chat.
To be considered for this role you need to reside in New Zealand - Only NZ Citizen's, Permanent Residents or current Work Visa holders will be contacted.
An immediate start is available however we can wait for the someone who fits into this fun and passionate culture and enjoys making a difference!