- Manufacturing environment
- West Auckland
We are looking for a Health and Safety (H&S) Advisor, who would like to be part of a global organisation and work with people who are dedicated to making positive and meaningful difference to the community.
This is a 6-month fixed term position, with some potential to become permanent.
- Implementation and review on occupational H&S policies and procedures, identify training needs and conduct relevant training
- Health & Safety induction to new team members
- Lead the H&S Committee team & meetings
- Conduct compliance auditing
- Incidents inspection and assessment; risk management
- Update & write SOP and Job safety analysis (JSA)
- H&S Data analysis, and provide and present reports to management team on regular basis
- Strategic project work
- 3-5 years+ H&S experiences preferably in manufacturing/FMCG (or similar) company
- Experience in writing/updating SOPs and JSAs
- Understanding of the Health & Safety Work Act 2015
- Sound Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation in Hazardous substance management (HSNO)
- Technical savvy
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skill
- Excellent communication skill
Come and join this great team with high diversity, and be part of a strategic project which will surely add some extra highlights to your career!
Contact Lin Nie @Beyond Recruitment HR 021 931 701 or Apply Now!
Job # 112368