- Permanent opportunity
- Organisation in growth mode
- Mt Wellington location
Outstanding opportunity to join an organisation in growth mode! Lots of exciting projects to work on!
You will need a strong generalist HR toolkit for this one!
Senior opportunity to partner with senior Managers as part of a leadership capability build. Provide high quality and timely support, advice and assistance to Managers across assigned business portfolios, in the areas of employment relations, recruitment , workforce planning, perfromacne management, training and d evelopment and staff engagement.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Support the P&C Manager to design, develop and execute key initiatives focused on building culture, capability and talent.
- Work with P&C Manager to develop and roll out people related policies, procedures and systems as required.
- Assist with recruitment initiatives, such as screening and assessing candidates as workload demands, and representing Dempsey Wood at networking events.
- Assist managers and supervisors to improve their knowledge of and familiarity with “employment relations best-practice” behaviour to ensure all staff are treated reasonably and fairly throughout their employment (e.g., appropriate communication prior to, during and following formal meetings, necessary follow-up actions etc).
- Produce insightful and meaningful P&C reports when required
We are looking for a minimum 5 years experience in a similar role, strong communication skills, excellent ability to influence and a strong understanding of NZ legislation.
Bring your broad industry experience to this one , prior experience with coaching/mentoring, capability build and operational HR.
Come and join a fun, growth environment and be part of the journey!
Contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment HR 0212 435 712 or APPLY NOW