We are seeking an Information Security Controls Specialist to support our client’s organisation with the help Business Unit Requirements and then envision, design and drive delivery of the Information Security controls a Testing Frameworks. In this role you will be working in close collaboration with the Project Team, Information Security, Technology, Controls Centre of Excellence, and other stakeholders to help deliver outcomes that will be in accordance with the obligations under APRA CPS234 Legislation.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A highly developed understanding of control frameworks and methodologies (such as NIST and CIS)
- Experience delivering Information Security requirements, preferably in Information Security, within an enterprise (e.g., NIST CSF, ISO/IEC 27002, PCI-DSS, NZ ISM and PSR)
- Performed Information Security controls testing or risk assessments
- Strong skills in the application of enterprise risk frameworks and risk management tools,
- Strong analytical, documentation and communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to explain complex situations to non-technical audiences
- Translating CPS234 IS regulatory requirements into pragmatic and business fit for purpose capabilities for sustainable compliance
What's in it for you:
- $110 per hour + GST
- 6-month contract.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Close support throughout the duration of the contract.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy # 118516