- $110,000-150,000 Per Annum
- Permanent Fulltime role with flexible work opportunities
- Ideal start date February 2024
- Bonus Fee Structure
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Insolvency Manager to join the growing practice. A key staff departure has prompted us to look to recruit an experienced hand to help manage and grow our practice in the Wellington region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with professional business advisers as their go-to trusted voice on insolvency & restructuring queries
- Expanding the profile of the business in the Wellington and coast region
- Managing appointments and complex recoveries with the practitioners
- Briefing in-house legal team claims and recoveries where needed
- Strong financial analysis and forensic reconstruction
- Investigations and managing document review process and interviews of office holders
- Preparing and assisting with evidence and analysis for legal claims
- Managing reputation and stakeholders positively
- Oversight for workflow and outcomes for formal insolvency engagements
You’ll bring to this role:
- The ability to juggle conflicting priorities and ensure support is provided where needed.
- Good communication skills and problem-solving ability
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability of creating and building strong working relationships
- Knowledge of relevant accounting principles and regulations
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW!
Please Note: We are only able to accept applications from candidates who are based in Wellington, with the valid right to work.
With any queries, please contact Tom Broxham
021 1929 239