This is a family orientated design and build commercial construction company that work with clients delivering projects on time and on budget. They do not compete in the tender market choosing quality clients and negotiated work working with them through the design process.
They now have a need for a junior/intermediate site manager or a site foreman with commercial build experience to support a senior site manager on a $20M industrial build. The site manager can offer an enormous wealth of experience and knowledge to assist in growing your career. This is a role that will if off the tools and is ideal for developing supervisory and management skills.
The role involves:
- Supporting in coordination program planning and scheduling
- Oversight and supervision of all site based activities
- Management of relationships with project contractors and consultants
- Ordering materials
- H&S Management
Your experience and background consists of being:
- Carpentry Trade qualification
- Tier 2 or Tier 3 background with experience of at least 3 – 5 years gained on projects $5M - $20M
- Strong understanding of site H&S and QA
- Demonstrated initiative, and ability to drive site activities to meet timelines
- Stable career history with strong working references
Salary $90K - $100K + vehicle pending experience.
This role would suit a candidate living south of the city with projects largely south based.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org