- Newtown Based
- $75-$85 per hour
- ASAP start - 31st Jan 2023
I am seeking a qualified accountant to prepare, develop and analyse financial and output performance so that management can make well-informed decisions. The management accountant will not only be responsible for building budgets and meeting month end deadlines, but be proactive, have good communication skills and be willing to assist their clients in making good business decisions. You will be spending 80% work on our ICT portfolio and 20% on procurement/supply chain.
Some of your duties will include:
- Month-end processing and reporting to managers of their financial results
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Understanding the key drivers that effect their results
- Work alongside and build key relationships across teams to connect information, drive efficiencies and problem solve alongside the team
The successful person, reporting to the Business Services Manager, will be a real time trusted advisor who will support and partner with the budget holders in adding value to the decision making process by offering insight and analysis.
Skills and experience:
- CA qualified or equivalent
- Experience dealing with the complexities of a large diverse organisation
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels including non-finance members of staff
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim or Peter Campbell on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 114470
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position.