An excellent opportunity to join one of New Zealand's independent project management firms, reporting directly to the Project Director. Our client has a high-performance culture that puts people at the heart of everything they do.
In this role, you will provide project and administrative assistance to the Project Director and Senior Management team. You will use your initiative and organisation skills to support the team by taking minutes, coordinate and collate project reports.
What's in it for you?
- Grafton Location
- Learn about the world of construction
- Great benefits
- Personal development opportunities
About the role:
- Diary and email management
- Travel arrangements
- Preparing and proof-reading reports and other documents
- Assist with new staff inductions
- Intranet updates
- Coordinating team and client meetings
- Review and collate credit card expenses
- Project Administration
- Tracking and compilation of invoices
- Assisting in risk management reporting
What you bring to the role:
- 5 years’ experience in an administration role / PA role
- Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to self-manage
- Remains calm and organised under pressure
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality
Apply now or contact Logan on 027 220 2739 to discuss this further.
REF # 111862