- Data analysis
- Production Planning
- Sale forecasting
We are looking for a Procurement Coordinator to come join a proudly New Zealand-owned food manufacturing company.
Further your procurement career and stretch your analytical, problem solving and coordination skills in this highly regarded organisation while contributing to a proud history of producing quality New Zealand goods for both the local and global markets.
As the Procurement Coordinator you will support the organisation’s procurement function and assist in product planning, data analysis and day-to-day administration.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing weekly planned production with the Production Planner, ensuring sufficient raw materials and packaging are available on hand to meet plan
- Maintaining planned purchase order requirements & expected delivery date within ERP system
- Assisting the Head of Procurement with verifying/explaining significant cost movements in bill of materials costs or analysing significant stock-take variances
- Assisting with quality & compliance for raw materials and packaging
- Assisting with ongoing development of Supplier standards monitoring, including quality, delivery and cost improvement
You will bring to this role:
- Previous experience in purchasing, supply chain, logistics or a similar role
- Experience using ERP systems and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Dynamics)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate
- High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW!
Or contact Jake Harold – firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting Ref: 117164