- Product Sales Specialist - Level 2 Network Support
- Base Salary + OTE
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced network sales specialist to engage in sales, technical assistance, pre-sales contribution, and deliver technical expertise in architectures. You will work closely with customers in providing quotations and accurate information in a timely manner.
- Network Product Sales Specialist - Ideally Cisco
- Design technical solutions for tier 2 support
- Attend to customer enquiries - including quotations and product suggestions
- Engage in customer/ reseller training sessions
- CWW and CSCC tool knowledge - desirable
- CCNP certified - focused on Cisco Datacentre
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with:
Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535
Clare Saunders – Lead Talent Solutions, Technology, Transformation & Digital at email@example.com or call 09 374-0876 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.