- Programme Controls Analyst
- Permanent and Fixed Term contract available
In this role you will be:
- Optimising processes across various work streams and providing insight through data analysis to drive performance
- Advising the Programme Controls and Logistics team and engaging with stakeholders to actively lead process improvement
- Implementing and maintaining the schedule for various programmes
- Ensuring systems and process are in place to deliver on the undertakings and contractual requirements
You will bring to the role:
- At least 3 years in process improvement
- At least 5 years commercial experience in scheduling, reporting and data analysis within a large scale project environment
- Project Management qualification would be an advantage
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
REF # 112537