If you are looking for a fun, fast paced and supportive team, then this job is for you.
Our client is expanding their team and is looking for a vibrant and outgoing person to join their sales team. The purpose of this role is to grow and maintain the customer base for small businesses predominantly over the phone being via inbound and outbound calling and any other sales channels.
What is in it for you?
- Work from home
- Competitive salary + great comm structure
- Free Internet
- Subsidised Southern Cross
- Wellness Allowance
- Comprehensive training
- Lots of team building activities
- No weekend work
- A truly inclusive team environment
- CBD Location for training
About the role:
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to increase sales and find opportunities for new markets and generate new sales leads
- Understand customer requirements and tailor work accordingly
- Analyse consumer patterns and preferences
- Increase revenue and reduce churn through sales strategies and effective account management
- Build long term relationships with stakeholders. Organise face to face meetings when required
- Prepare proposals, quotes and presentation for both potential and current clients with regards to products and services
What you bring to the role:
- Sales Skills
- Proven experience in a business sales & technical environment
- The skills to self-manage daily workload and sales targets
- Strong communication skills
This is a chance to get on board with a market leader who values and invests in their people. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now or call Logan on 027 478 9614 if you have any questions.
REF # 112460