About the role:
As a Senior Developer you will be responsible for developing and delivering a critical services to International Payments applications. The role will allow great flexibility but also encourage you to assist with building a framework towards successful CI/CD practices within your immediate squad. As part of the team, you will be immediately involved in projects to assess and refine how applications are run and be in a dynamic team to assist in driving this transformation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide input into design and development of systems & applications to meet technical / business requirements
- Provide quality assurance through following technical governance & quality control standards
- Provide timely operational support for specific systems which may include after-hours pager support
- Ensure successful implementation of software through following agreed software development lifecycle
Skills and Experience:
- A seasoned Senior Java Developer with experience in developing finance related customer centric applications at an enterprise level with at least 5+ years of Java development experience (Java 8+, Spring Boot)
- Demonstrable experience in working with enterprise scale database systems – especially Sybase
- Strong experience working in an agile environment
- A good knowledge of CI/CD pipeline automation
- 5+ years of experience working on Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience with Container-based platforms
- Various leave options, including family Leave, parental Leave (26 weeks fully paid), lifestyle Leave
- Staff Banking, healthcare and Insurance benefits
- Dedicated online learning & development portal to develop your skills and career
- Southern Cross Health Insurance
How to apply:
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
REF # 113122