- 12 month fixed term contract
- Technical Financial Accountant needed
The Senior Financial Accountant is responsible for providing technical financial accounting counsel, support, advice and challenge to the Finance and Performance team, meeting external and internal financial reporting requirements, undertaking Crown reporting (CFISnet) and the monitoring of key financial processes.
Prepare subsidiary and external reporting:
- Annual accounts for the organisation are prepared and audited ensuring they are in a position to meet statutory financial reporting responsibilities and are compliant.
- Oversee preparation of audited annual accounts in line with its statutory financial reporting responsibilities and IPSAS
- Updates to IPSAS are reflected in its subsidiaries’ annual accounts where appropriate
Essential skills and experience include:
- Proven experience in financial statement preparation and review
- Strong knowledge of NZIFRS & IPSAS
- Experience with CFISnet is highly desirable
- Experience in financial reconciliations and reporting
- Experience in treasury is desirable
- Extensive experience in the use of Financial Information Systems
- Superior analytical, interpretation and problem solving ability to understand, engage with others and work productively
Apply via the link provided, or give Peter Campbell a call on 0210493060 for a confidential discussion.
REF # 106657