- Provide high-level strategic and ER advice
- Work across your portfolio alongside a business partner
- Become a trusted advisor
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior HR Adviser to join their collaborative and diverse team. There are some exciting projects on the horizon, with a fresh new approach to how things have been done historically.
You will work collaboratively with the team and managers from across the business and be comfortable advising up to Tier 2 level.
Whilst this role has an emphasis on employment relation advising initially, it is very wide and varied and there is scope to be involved in supporting wider HR activities across the team. Examples of this include: government and internal priority people-projects, people reporting, union relations, recruitment, and information request responses. As a senior in the team, you will also show sound leadership of self and technical expertise through your practices, behaviours and support of others across the team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven and relevant experience working with employment issues at a high level
- Proven experience supporting change management outcomes
- The ability to coach managers to develop capability in staff
- Strong relationship skills and ability to think laterally
- Well-developed problem solving skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Holly Redfern on (04) 494 1181 quoting job number 93804
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz