This organisation that provides a vital service to Wellington is looking for someone who can think with their heart. Someone who can drive the office culture by building strong relationships thus connecting with the business. The environment is collaborative, the people are kind and caring. This is a genuinely connected team that is responsible for providing support intended to inform the decision-making within the organisation so that all services are of high quality.
The purpose of the Senior Internal Engagement Advisor role is to engage the organisation with the strategic direction set by management, enabled using internal communications. The role is critical for the development of the organisation’s workforce engagement, as it would ultimately be your responsibility to make vital information accessible. Hence the emphasis placed on finding someone with genuine character, a storyteller who can engage people’s hearts through various forms of communication. Someone creative and innovative who can engage with people through unorthodox means such as video development.
- Manage all internal communications channels.
- Deliver change communications that support the delivery of strategy.
- Provide communications advice and support to staff.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in providing internal communications initiatives desirable but may be experienced in culture change.
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary internal communications channels and practices.
- Strong understanding of change communications.
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 021 401 125.
Job Ref: 116467