- Multiple projects
- Instructional Design
- South Auckland
- 6 month Fixed Term contract
As a learning experience professional, the Senior Learning Designer’s role is to identify the performance, skills, knowledge, information and behaviour gaps of a targeted audience.
Be part of a team of Senior Designers for an opportunity to lead the effort to create innovative learning solutions using sound instructional design methodologies, current technologies and effective project management to meet organizational development goals based on best practices from the field.
Engaging with business stakeholders, learners, the wider capability team, and external learning partners will be a key part and the development of content to meet those requirements.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Project Management
- Stakeholder engagement and collaboration
- Learning Needs Analysis
- Learning Design and Development
- Lead Learning Design Thinking
Bring your proven instructional design experience across a wide range of learning solutions,experience in facilitating and enabling change through learning initiatives, experience leading a team of people to achieve a learning initiative.You will be using Articulate 306, Totara Learning Management System, Vyond.
If you have:
- Strong project management skills in leading and delivering learning and development solutions/initiatives
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Ability to solve problems with minimal supervision and balance multiple projects while working constructively in a team environment
- High-level of interpersonal and professional communication skills to work effectively with individuals and teams with different levels of knowledge
Contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021435712 or APPLY NOW.
Job # 112346