- Senior Network Consultant
About the Company:
Our client is a value driven organisation with emphasis on meaningful contribution and commitment to ongoing training, education, learning and development.
About the Role:
As a Senior Network Consultant, you will be responsible for providing a chargeable service to clients in the development of industry specific systems mostly aligned to projects. You will engage in consulting assignments, building, and installing turnkey business solutions.
- At least 8 years’ work experience in information technology, IT systems, Network design, integration or consulting
- Advanced skills in Network troubleshooting and supporting Datacentre technology and Enterprise sized client Network environments
- Advanced knowledge of Network, Network Security and Cloud Network concepts and products
- Excellent customer relationship building and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a wide variety of stakeholders
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Michelle Kumar via email email@example.com for more information.
Note: Applicants will need to be in New Zealand with a valid visa enabling them to work full-time legally. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.