About the role:
In the Senior Product Owner role you will be leading and supporting the delivery and direction of digital products. There will also be an element of user experience and human centric design. You will be working closely with the leadership team and be part of strategic and operational decision making.
You will own the strategic, day-to-day and tactical management of one or more products, including continuous improvement and product development as well as providing expertise in the system product set and their practical application in supporting business requirements, user needs, and innovation to ensure sustainable, fit-for-purpose products.
- Own the lifecycle and both the strategic and tactical development of one or more products in the regulatory system.
- Lead all aspects of product development – ranging from strategy to operate (enterprise architecture, business analysis, solution development, delivery and ongoing support).
- Identify user needs and develop solutions, including policies and guidelines, standards and processes.
- Proactively develop and/or support and maintain product roadmaps reflecting all key aspects including Design and Architectural input.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in developing and implementing technology products to drive system efficiencies and business / regulatory outcomes.
- Previous experience of customer or user centred IT delivery management.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen based around vendor engagement and/or product delivery.
- Demonstrable experience in working with and influencing senior managers, providing them with high quality advice.
- Subject matter expertise of a range of digital platforms and technologies and their practical applications in supporting business requirements and user needs.
How to Apply:
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
REF # 113290