A highly successful Tier 2 main commercial contractor respected within the Auckland construction industry is in a position to appoint a relationship focussed Construction Manager to oversee the delivery of a number of projects currently underway and in planning, mainly in the $10M - $40M region. They partner with clients from concept through to delivery across their project portfolio which includes new builds across several sectors and major refurbishments such as hotels and office block conversions.
- Involvement in ECI, pre-construction, project planning and control
- Preparation of tender programmes and methodologies
- Programming jobs, resourcing and reporting
- Overall delivery management
- Health & Safety management and overall responsibility for QA
- Staff management and training of project managers and site-based teams
- Relationship management and development of client and consultant relationships
- Developing Subcontractor and Supplier relationships
- Financial management working with the Commercial Team to ensure responsible cost management and tracking
The successful applicant will possess a relevant tertiary qualification and/or trade qualification, previous leadership experience, great interpersonal skills and a thorough level of technical construction knowledge including programming.
Your experience is at least 15 years and you have a demonstrable track record of delivery in the commercial construction sector across multiple projects. You have a good head for construction contracts, a sound knowledge of sub contractor networks and have overseen projects from conception to handover with impressive feedback from clients.
You have particular strength in being able to identify and sort out problems quickly. Also, top financial management skills are a must. This role could suit a senior project manager now looking for your next level of career advancement.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, $160K - $170K + vehicle + benefits. In addition, you will have the opportunity for further advancement within this company.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or send in your details to firstname.lastname@example.org