This is new, senior level Operational Security Specialist opportunity with a large, well know government organisation based in Wellington.
We’re asking you to bring significant experience to the organisation; the core purpose would be to provide advice and deliver operational security services and effectiveness across the technical delivery security capabilities.
Essential skills we’re looking for in your background:
- Extensive experience in security management
- Expert level experience of security management principles, frameworks, controls and information system audits
- Strong knowledge of implementing and managing security reporting and advising on security improvement
- Reviewing security designs as part of a project or architecture team is desired but not essential
- Experience in working with vendor/s to deliver shared outcomes
For this role, strong knowledge of PKI is essential, strong knowledge of SEEmail would be very well regarded, as would prior experience of working within a NZ Government organisation.
If successful you’ll be joining a organisation with a great reputation and culture. Salary would be $130,000 to $149,000 plus benefits which is dependent on experience.
If you have the skills and experience we’re seeking, please submit applications through this advert. For more information please contact Chris Kent on email@example.com
Please note – this role is only open to existing NZ Residents or Citizens due to security requirements.