We are looking for multiple Service Desk Analysts to join a dynamic Government agency located in Porirua. This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to start a career in Information Technology and join a friendly and diverse team.
You will receive supportive and comprehensive training to give you all the tools you need to succeed in the role. If you have first class customer service skills from hospitality, retail or other customer service fields and an interest in IT, then this could be the role for you.
In this role you will be:
- Resolving incidents and requests raised on computing, application, radio, mobility and telephone environments via telephone email or self service portal
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and other support staff to ensure consistent service is delivered
- Providing a high level of call management tasks to end users, keeping the end user updated with the progress
- Analysing all issues and resolving to a high standard, and ensureing the appropriate specialist team accepts responsibility for resolution
- Supporting and participating in the development and maintenance of a high performing team
Please note to be eligible for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a current Full driver's licence
- Be able to obtain a police security clearance
- Be a NZ or Australian Citizen
- Be available to work a 24/7 roster including public holidays and weekends
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you APPLY now or send an updated CV (word doc.) firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy # 111564