About the company:
A Growing organisation, conveniently located on the city’s fringe offering great career support and stability.
About the role:
Ensure the service desk team deliver exceptional customer service and with your guidance provide excellent results internally meeting those SLA's.
- Manage Staff Shift Roster to ensure appropriate resource coverage
- Conduct monthly team capacity forecasting and planning
- Maintain client and service desk knowledge base and documentation
- Act as an escalation point for the team and incident manager when required
- Regular review of team key performance indicators with the IT Manager to ensure they are appropriate
- Monitor and manage team assigned Service Tickets on a daily basis to ensure service level agreements are being met
- Run fortnightly team meetings to cover any updates, changes and to provide a forum for feedback from the team
- Manage the customer onboarding process to ensure customers are onboarded correctly and in a timely manner
- Conduct Annual and quarterly performance reviews for all direct reports
- Respond to and resolve customer complaints or service enquiries and take corrective action as required
Skills & experience required:
- Knowledge and experience in the operation and management of an IT Service desk
- Strong knowledge of ITIL
- Experience in people management
- Strong customer service delivery focus
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mignon on 027 582 1129 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
REF # 111175