This Tier 2 well established construction company have had decades of experience building several iconic projects. They retain a family feel, share a high performance culture and boast a stable staff record.
They have a significant hotel (11 levels and 244 rooms with multiple facilities) project looking to commence shortly based in the CBD. They now require a senior site manager, specifically with structures experience to assist with its delivery with.
You will be working across all phases of the build moving through to external and interiors packages once structure is complete. You will be providing clear direction and leadership to the on site team and attending weekly meetings.
- You will have proven project track record on delivery of high rise multi story projects across concrete/steel, precast, earthworks and piling
- Minimum 7 years multi residential apartment/high rise commercial office/mixed development construction experience
- Ideally carpentry trade qualified
- Good knowledge of computer applications
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry
- Must have a strong understanding of Health & Safety
- The flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment are essential
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
In return for your efforts, you will have an excellent opportunity to work for a trusted construction player with excellent chances of promotion along with a generous remuneration package.
For further information, please call Matt on 0275 544 064 or send your CV to email@example.com
Ref No: 111851