- Forward thinking and innovative work
- Exciting, impactful roles with global reach
- Auckland, Hamilton or Tauranga locations
- Flexible work options
Our client is is seeking a Lead Developer/Solutions Architect (.NET), you will work in an agile team environment, helping to enhance and build cutting-edge digital products and services. Keep reading - we are also seeking intermediate and senior developers!
You will have an opportunity to help shape the vision for meaningful software solutions. This is not just another programming job. It is an opportunity to really make a difference!
The Lead Developer is responsible for working with the development teams, providing technical advice, architectural guidance to deliver high quality solutions for customers. This role does not have any HR responsibilities. The role is focused on the technical implementation, design, and delivery of solutions. The role is envisaged to be made up of 25% architecture, 25% presales support / prototyping / 50% hands on development as part of the team. You will be part of the senior technical team and report to the Head of Development.
Due to recent growth, we're looking to recruit a Lead Developer and two additional Software Developers into the team, i.e. one intermediate level and one senior level. Irrespective, ideal candidates across both levels will bring the following:
- Experience developing applications in the cloud
- Used to working in a fast-paced agile software development team
- Able to work well within the team and to sharing knowledge selflessly
- A self-starter, able to use initiative
- Hands-on software development using:
- Experience with Azure or AWS, and working in a DevOps environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative problem solving skills
- Flexibility, with the ability to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Desire and ability to grow and improve and help those around them do so too by contributing to the Company’s culture
- Already based in New Zealand and legally entitled to work in New Zealand
The intermediate level role has the following experience requirements:
- 1+ years of experience with MS Azure in areas like API Management, C# Functions, SQL Database, Serverless and Server
The senior level role has the following experience requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with MS Azure in areas like API Management, C# Functions, SQL Database, Serverless and Server
These roles are based in Tauranga, however we have similar opportunities available in Hamilton and Auckland. If you are an intermediate or senior .NET developer seeking a fantastic new opportunity, please call Mignon Green on 027 582 1129 for a confidential chat today or email email@example.com
We are also increasingly seeing 100% WFH opportunities for .NET Developers, so if you’d like to express your interest in an opportunity like this, please call today.
Please Note: To be considered for these roles you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
REF # 105963