- 12 Month Fixed-Term
- $100,000-125,000 Per Annum
- Systems Accountant, Wellington CBD
- Business Central Experience Preferred
Join a busy Finance Team working to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of MS Business Central, replacing Navision. Work to improve business processes, supporting the organisation across the Finance and IT project teams.
- Coordinate and develop BPI's across the organisations Finance function
- Provide advice and lead system upgrades, in conjunction with providers and IT teams
- Liaise with external Finance system support providers on BPI solutions
- Develop and test upgrades to confirm effective delivery of required improvements, monitoring subsequent implementation to a high standard
- Ensure administration and congruency of the FMIS, ensuring all patches and updates are applied in a timely manner
- Ensure finance processes are automated as far as realistically practicable with a cost/benefit analysis and eliminate task duplication
This role has a large variety of duties across financial and project management, control/risk compliance and leadership of business process improvement.
- Superior knowledge of and experience with, financial business process improvement
- Proficient in systems based administration of Business Central (or a similar cloud based FMIS solution)
- Experience in implementing the usage of APIs into cloud-based FMIS solutions
- Strong experience in leading projects where it is necessary to maintain the existing FMIS systems and processes whilst transitioning to an updated FMIS
- Highly knowledgeable of and competent with financial systems and the ability to provide sound financial advice
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW!
Preference will be given to candidates with notice periods of 2 weeks or less.
With questions, please email; Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz
Ref # 111594