- Test Lead
- Permanent role
As a Test Lead you will play a pivotal leadership role in the Quality Assurance team and in the organisation.
About the role:
- Provide leadership and line management for the QA Test Engineers and be responsible for the oversight and organisation of all test activities
- Provide support to the release cycle and risk management to avoid unplanned impacts to our products
- Undertake manual and automated test activities including:
- Engagement with delivery squads (product, development, site reliability) to deliver component, integration and End to End tests to ensure all requirements (functional and non-functional), features, or stories have been fully tested and accepted by the stakeholders prior to deployment
- Work closely with the squads and QA team members, and to enhance automated and manual test suites to verify the quality, security, and scalability of our APIs in our cloud environments
- 7+ years of testing experience within a complex technology business environment with a strong understanding of testing discipline and team leadership
- 3+ years of Test / QA leadership of growing and forming teams
- An eye for detail and experience in planning, executing, and tracking E2E testing with full requirements traceability, producing test deliverables, reports, and guides
- Experience in designing, describing, and implementing API and Mobile test cases
- Expertise in the use of agile and lean software development methodologies including XP, Scrum, and Kanban
- Previous experience in maintaining and enhancing Test Automation frameworks
- Experience using CI/CD toolsets
- Experience with Non-Functional Testing
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Ransi Ekanayake at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.