- People Insights - Excel whizz!
- 6 month Fixed term contract
- Auckland CBD
The Workforce Analyst role is responsible for providing specialist advice, accurate and timely information, insight, and reporting relating to people.
If you are an Excel Whizz - then this is for you!
This role supports the measurement and achievement of objectives and data driven decision making concerning people through analysis, trend identification, and the development of people insights.
The role develops key working relationships with internal and external business partners and builds strong communication channels with stakeholders.
- Deliver workforce analytics and insights by the creation of metrics, reports, and dashboards
- Contribute to ongoing development of workforce analytic processes, systems, and tools
- Cleanse and maintain accurate data within people systems
- Supporting the Senior Advisor Workforce Insights Analysts and people projects
- Support the continuous improvement of workforce analytic systems, processes, and activities
- Proactively develop and maintain strong and effective relationships with internal and external customers to ensure effective workforce analytic services are provided
- Master data is maintained accurately
- Experience using HR information systems
- Experinced with Excel
- Previous experience as analyst or has wor3ekd in Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven stakeholder engagement skills
- High level of problem solving and decision-making skills
- Adaptability and flexibility with high level of personal resilience
If you are available for a 6 month Fixed Term contract through to December 2022 - we want to hear from you!
Contact Kris Attewell@Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!
Job # 117354