- Cyber Security Analyst
- Auckland CBD
- Permanent Role
About the Role:
Leading IT services organisation seeks a Cyber Security Analyst to provide Security services and Cross Function Services for Cyber supporting external customer organisations.
To hit the ground running you will need the following skills:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Understanding of the principles of network security technologies, and specific experience with the management of an enterprise-class product
- Understanding of vulnerability assessment products (e.g. Tenable IO, Qualys) and experience in advising on vulnerability resolution and mitigation
- Experience in Cyber Security, with a good understanding of security governance and strategy
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer facing role within a Managed Services ITIL based organisation
- Understanding of risk management principles, and the application of risk assessment processes to information security
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations to account teams, customers and internal management with ad-hoc client reports, and reparation of bid collateral
- University Degree or Industry Qualifications (ITIL), Project Management or demonstrable Expertise and Experience in a similar role
- Certifications (CISSP, CISM, SANS, CISA, CRISC etc) preferred, or working towards and vendor certifications with Fujitsu partners (Microsoft, McAfee, Sophos, Tenable) are also valued
- Exposure to, and understanding of the role of, key information security standards: NIST, ACSC ISM, DSPF/PSPF, and AS/NZS27001/27002, or other equivalent documents
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Apply now or get in touch with: Verity Bliss 021 196 4296 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.