A Wellington-based not-for-profit is looking for a Data Reporting Analyst to join their ranks. If making a difference in Aotearoa is important to you, this amazing organisation may be for you as it supports thousands of people and works to make a positive difference in their lives.
This person will work in collaboration with the Digital and Data teams, technical and business users. They will gather and interpret data and convert it to information which can offer ways to improve business decisions and contribute to organisational success.
Offering a CBD location and an attractive salary of up to $110,000 per annum, this organisation is looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrates technical skills and knowledge in data analysis, statistics, mathematics, or reporting
- Experience or tertiary qualification in Statistics, Mathematics, or Reporting
- High level of accuracy
- High-level of customer service skills to both internal and external stakeholders
- Technical ability to work with and manipulate data within Microsoft Excel
- Experience using SQL, PowerBI or Tableau, SSRS and/or Snowflake
- Excited by data analysis and identifying trends
- Excellent communication skills and able to build positive relationships easily
- Technical ability to understand and work with data
- Self-starter, able to get on with the job without having to ask what to do next
- The ability to investigate
If this sounds like you, get in touch NOW to get the ball rolling – Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 113179