We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager with a passion for youth to take on a 6-month contract in a public sector organisation
As the Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the progress and coordination of project work streams which includes:
- Project planning and implementation ensuring regular review and updating of all project documentation.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and on-budget.
- Reporting regularly and effectively to the project stakeholders.
- Preparing and delivering project financial reports and monitoring expenditure.
- Leading daily/weekly project stand-ups and other various meetings.
You will bring to this role:
- Demonstrated experience working with young people, particularly in Māori and Pasifika communities.
- Proven experience working for as a Senior Digital Producer or Digital Project Manager
- Project Management experience and a good understanding of different project management methodologies
- A high level of organisation, motivation and passion to tackle demanding tasks and take ownership.
- The attitude of a team player and the ability to use a variety of strategies to tackle different situations and influence positive outcomes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and an ability to build rapport with stakeholders.
If you are interested in applying or learning more, please contact Laura Corkill at email@example.com referencing job number # 114375 or push the APPLY NOW button.
I will be on leave over the Christmas/New Year period and back in the office on Wednesday 12 th January. I will review all applications once I am back in the office and will be in touch with you at that stage with an update. I hope you have an enjoyable Christmas break