Currently recruiting for a Cloud Operations Lead to be responsible for providing technical leadership, expertise and guidance for the build, and to support delivery and management of the Department's consumption of Cloud Infrastructure and Services.
In this role you will be:
- Providing input into the Cloud Roadmap
- Providing expert review to ensure internal assurance for the Departments Cloud technical designs
- Provide knowledge and expertise about the risks of Cloud Infrastructure and SErcices to guide the Department
- Lead the Infrastructure Cloud Operations team and their deliverables
You will bring to the role:
- 5 years experience in working within an outsources or managed services provider environment
- Previous experience working in a public sector environment would be desirable
- Minimum of 3 years of infrastructure and network architecture/design skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills in: Microsoft, Unix, Linux, Server/Client Virtualisation, network environments, cloud services
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Job Ref: 112075
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.