A prominent government organisation is looking for an IT professional who is experienced in the maintenance and administration of the ITSM tools suite.
The ITSM Tools Analyst will be responsible for maintaining, administration, troubleshooting and general support of the IT Service Management (ITSM) tools suite. This includes platforms and tools that support the customer service operations, IT asset management, automation, incident and problem management systems, and others.
To be considered for this role:
- Experience working in complex IT environments
- Prior experience supporting and maintaining enterprise ITSM tools – particularly ServiceNow
- Excellent Powershell and scripting skills
- Excellent working knowledge of ITSM platforms and experience with designing, development and enhancement of catalogue items, forms and supporting workflows
- Deep understanding of ITIL processes
This role is paying up to $94,107 per annum depending on skill and experience. As this is a permanent opportunity, you will also receive 5 weeks Annual leave each year.
If this role sounds like you, or someone you know, get in touch for a confidential chat or Apply now!
REF # 112913