- People and Culture Manager
- Growth organisation
- South Auckland location
Rare opportunity to join a high performing organisation and leading force in the distribution of industrial engineering products in Australia and New Zealand, with operations in Indonesia and Singapore.
The role of the People & Culture Manager is to provide HR generalist management and partnering to the New Zealand business within the framework of the Asia Pacific strategy, polices, and procedures. To be a trusted advisor to the New Zealand business.
To implement and execute the HR catalogue of processes, systems, and policies across the employee life cycle, leveraging Group resources and programs, with a focus on the following:
- Employee Engagement
- Talent Sourcing & Recruitment
- Talent Attraction and Retention
- Induction and Onboarding
- Succession Planning
- Learning & Development
- Remuneration & Benefits
- Performance Management (for excellence)
- Employment Relations
- Acquisition due diligence, and integration activities
- People related Master Data Management via HRIS and related reporting
- Build strong and effective working relationships across all levels of the business based on trust, credibility, and open communication
You will manage a team of two within the HR and Payroll functions.Manage the People needs of your team, using the assistance of your HRBP for support where required.Manage the learning and development requirements of your team an coordinate the implementation of KPIs and goals that communicate direction and provide a clear focus for all staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent level of recall and strong organisational skills
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently and to a deadline
- Fact based decision making
- Possess a positive and can do attitude to tasks
- Ability to travel and visit branches
- Problem solving
- Capable mediator
- Confident capable influencer
- Active listener
You will be a confident communicator who can communicate in a style which is participative, encouraging, developing and supportive of all personnel in the work group. Encourage open communication that allows issues to be in a safe, supportive environment.
For more information contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or APPLY NOW