We are seeking two experienced Senior Project Managers who can take on leadership and governance responsibilities. These are permanent opportunities based in Wellington CBD.
Part of the Project Delivery group, you will take on a lead role for one or more large account portfolios, as well as acting as backup for Project Delivery Director in performing number of governance functions.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Extensive Project Management experience in the IT space at enterprise level
- Real good mix of technology projects experience
- Proven working experience in project methodologies
- The ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Previous experience at an IT vendor / service provider
What's in it for you:
- Recognition programs for staff
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs
- You will also be eligible for technology discounts with Microsoft and physical wellness rebates
If you are seeking a new challenge and this sounds like you, APPLY now or send an updated CV (word doc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org with proven experience.
Please note: We can only accept applications from those who are currently residing in New Zealand or Australia, who have a legal right to work in NZ.
REF # 112551