About the Role:
Perform the overall project management responsibilities across the product development lifecycle (ideate, design, build, test, launch) for one or more projects within the Innovation and Partnerships portfolio. This will include:
Day to Day:
- Establish and manage the overall project delivery plan, workstreams, dependencies and associated activities
- Manage project governance (steerco and reporting), budget, milestone tracking, risk and issues tracking
- Work across all streams, providing support and escalation pathways as required (ranging from Tech delivery, 3rd party partner delivery, internal product, risk, change management, go live approvals and governance)
- Support workstreams as required to develop documentation to assist in solution development and governance approvals
• Ensures changes to risk processes and policies are implemented.
• Identifies causes of loss or risk.
• Takes immediate and appropriate action to minimise day-to-day risk to business
Preference is for candidates with Banking exposure.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Apply now or get in touch with: Verity Bliss 021 196 4296 or email: email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.