- Senior Developer - API
- IBM Websphere, IBM API Connect and Message Broker
- OOAD and RAD Techniques
- Auckland CBD
About the Role:
The Senior Developer will be working within a busy Applications Team based in the Auckland CBD. You will be working on the design and software development within a multi-platform integrated environment, working closely with vendors, the business and technical teams. This includes contributing to the systems design and strategic direction for both new and existing applications, while supporting the development and implementation of successful integrated application solutions to meet the business needs and strategic objectives.
This is a well-known company that will value your skills and contribution.
- Proven commercial experience in application development
- Sound understanding of XML, XSDs JSON/YAML, RESTful services, HTTP
- Experience of software development using OOAD and RAD techniques
- IBM Websphere, IBM API Connect and Message Broker - desire
- Working knowledge on tools to develop and design APIs such as Swagger and modelling tools such as Sparx EA
- Experience and exposure to Unified Modelling Language notation and visual modelling products
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining positive working relationships
- Knowledge of contemporary software development methods and best practice processes
- Experience of current business systems modelling tools
- Scaled agile (SAFe)
- Proven capability for critical thinking in the analysis of requirements and development of solutions
- Strong communication and engagement skills
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you - APPLY now or contact Sakwan Mohammed on 0273531217 or email@example.com for more information.
Job Ref: 104964
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.