- $120-$135k base salary
- 12 months Fixed term
- Large Ministry
My Client and the role:
Michael Chhim and Peter Campbell are assisting a high-profile Ministry in recruiting for a Senior Finance Business Analyst. You will be reporting to the Finance Business Partner. Your analytical, reporting and organisational skills will enable you to engage with the business to provide meaningful insights. This will be complemented by your accounting skills and attention to detail.
You will be responsible for:
- Forecasting, budgeting, cash flow management, sensitivity analysis & scenario modelling and cost to serve calculations
- Month end tasks including journals, provision adjustment & reporting
- Managing general enquiries and other enquiries for example GST, OIA’s, & supporting Ministerial communications
Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis combined with understanding of key performance indicators within large, complex and diverse organisations
- Extensive experience undertaking in depth financial and business analysis using modelling techniques and systems to support and provide financial insights to key stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing diverse stakeholder relationships to drive outcomes through recommendation of fresh initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence systems
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim or Peter Campbell on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 111258
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz